We are committed to achieving our highest potential.
Competing is not about beating your opponent; competing is about committing to achieving your highest potential. It’s the constant pursuit of personal improvement. Simply put, competition makes us better. We can’t control our opponents. We can control our quest for improvement. Viewing competition as a quest for personal improvement has a secondary benefit: learning to respect our opponents as those who give us the opportunity to improve and succeed. The tougher the opponent, the bigger the opportunity to succeed. This creates a “Respect All; Fear No One” atmosphere that is at the heart of being Champion Strong!
Look in the mirror, that’s your competition. - Unknown
Commitment to Compete
- 1 on 1 Drills designed to teach players how to succeed in the individual battles that must be won in order for the team to succeed. After the drill, players must find one person who made them better and thank them.
- 1 vs 1 Drives. Each practice will contain one drive where our starters face off with no prior scripting or players to simulate a game-like environment.
- Each practice, the team with the least combined in wins in 1 v 1 drives and 1 on 1 drills will be responsible for picking up the field after practice.
- Power Boards in the weight room that show largest max lifts in different weight classes.
- Mascot Elite program to reward players who exhibit uncommon commitment to personal improvement in our off-season program.