We are the most disciplined, physical, tenacious team to take the field.
The foundation of our program is playing hard. Playing hard can overcome poor execution, but great execution cannot overcome playing soft. Champions exhibit the constant effort required to be at their best when their best is needed. In order to play hard, we will show an uncommon commitment to preparing our minds and bodies to be ready to be at our best when our best is needed. You never know when an opportunity for success will appear. In our program, we will always value playing hard. Playing hard saves a touchdown, playing hard finishes a block, and playing hard means never giving up.
Attack each day with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. – Jim Harbaugh
Commitment to Playing Hard
- Develop endurance and explosiveness through a dedicated, challenging off-season strength & speed program.
- Highly detailed and organized practice plans that maximizes skill/scheme mastery and minimizes down time.
- Commitment to daily conditioning that will expand our physical capabilities and teach players to persevere through fatigue.
- Pursuit Drills, Tempo Drills, Special Teams Coverage Drills
- Daily tackling circuit where fundamentals of rugby-style, leverage tackling are practiced and mastered.
- Detailed weekly scouting reports on all phases of opposing team including personnel, formations, tendencies, and keys to the game.
- Daily film study of selves and opponents.
- Player created and maintained scouting notebook where specific, personal notes on weekly improvement points will be kept along with diagrams of weekly plays and special situations.